Birth stretches your mind, your heart, and errrr some slightly less flexible places. Give your nether regions — or c-section incision — the moment of “ah” they need with Pariday TendHer feminine cooling pads.
Perfectly sized for coverage and tucking in underwear these pads feel fantastic whether cooled, warmed, or used at room temperature to reduce friction. The specially created gel stays pliable even when frozen and the sleeves can be rinsed and reused, or tossed for convenience.
Our all-natural gel formula consists entirely of vegan food ingredients, with no artificial preservatives. The cooling pads are made of super soft-touch, BPA- and phthalate-free film and pair well with witch hazel and other tinctures. And the sleeves are made from a super comfy, high-tech, wick-away polyester blend fabric.
Your purchase comes with 2 x reusable gel packs for continuous soothing (or to use on two areas at once!) and 5 x reusable sleeves.
How do TendHer feminine cooling pads help?
TendHer provides targeted cold or heat therapy to your pelvic area and reduces friction.
Cold therapy works by reducing blood flow, which can reduce the inflammation and swelling that causes pain and aid recovery and pain management. It also makes the area slightly numb which can help relieve pain and itching.
On the flip side, heat therapy works by increasing blood flow which can promote healing and reduce the perception of pain. According to many midwives, local application of heat to the perineum can promote stretching during labor. Warming up a TendHer Feminine Pack is a convenient way to apply this technique.
TendHer reusable feminine cooling pads can be used:
- During and after pregnancy
- Perineal warming in labour
- To treat post-operative soreness and aid recovery
- To relieve pain associated with prolapse, interstitial cystitis, yeast infections, UTIs, pudendal neuralgia, postpartum swelling, hemorrhoids or vaginal injuries
- Soothe the area when experiencing side effects of medications
- Reduce friction
- Short term relief of itching associated with conditions such as lichens sclerosis
- Soothe hot flashes
- As an eye mask to reduce swelling and relieve tired eyes.
- Migraines or headaches
- Boo-boo buddies for toddler accidents