Safe, effective, premium vaginal dilators for women undergoing progressive dilation therapy.
These silicone dilators were created by a pelvic physical therapist, and who better to design a product like this, right?
Made from 100% medical grade silicone rubber these dilators are lovingly hand cast and have an ultra-comfortable, smooth texture for maximum comfort. Plus, they are long-lasting, easy-to-use, and easy-to-clean. And you can use them chilled, at room temperature or warmed for your comfort.
They come in fun, beautiful colors and the sets come with their own discreet carry case. Because we know just how sick of all things medical you are.
How do vaginal dilators help?
Progressive vaginal dilation therapy works to gently stretch the vaginal walls. It can help manage the pain and symptoms associated with:
• Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
• Painful sex (dyspareunia)
• Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
• Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
• Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
• Post-surgical vaginal swelling
• Postpartum pain / sex post baby
• Mullerian agenesis (MRKH) & Androgen Insufficiency Syndrome (AIS)